Please click to download UCLA Extension branded Microsoft® PowerPoint template for your lecture slides.
Please click to download UCLA Extension branded Apple® Keynote template for your lecture slides.
Start using this template and populate it with your lecture content. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you do NOT have Microsoft® Office, PowerPoint or Keynote installed in your computer, you can use our Google Slides version of the same Powerpoint template. In order to use the Google Slides version of the template, please do the following:
1. Log in to your g.ucla.edu account.
2. Once you are logged in to your g.ucla.edu account, open the Google Slides template. After you open the template, please click the File -> Make a copy -> Entire presentation.
3. Name your Google Slide Deck. This could be your lecture title or something similar.
4. Select the Folder type you want to copy the Google Slide Deck Template. We recommend that you select My Drive and create a specific folder for your specific course and lecture slides.
5. Continue to customize this copied and newly titled version of the Google Slide deck.Repeat the process for each new slide deck.
6. After you complete your lecture slide, click the Share button on the top right corner of your browser window.
7. You will be able to copy the link of your presentation to share with your students in your Canvas module.
8. If you plan to download the entire presentation and share it with your students, then you will have to click File and then click on Download. Google Slides will give you file type options to download your entire presentation to your computer.
If you have any questions with this process or need help please contact us at: email@example.com