To help UCLA Extension instructors manage Zoom security concerns, we recommend using the latest version of Zoom to conduct live, online class meetings.
To ensure that you are running the current version of the Zoom desktop application:
- Open the Zoom application.
- Click on your "Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of the Zoom application.
- Select "Check for Updates" from the drop-down menu.
- If a new version is available, you will get a notification to update. Click "Update."
- If you are already running the latest version, you will see the following.