Turnitin is a plagiarism prevention tool integrated into Canvas for certain courses. If you are a student you can follow the steps below to submit an assignment.
- Be sure that your submission meets the Turnitin file requirements.
- Navigate to the Modules section of your course and click on a Turnitin enabled assignment.
- Click I Agree on the End-User License Agreement.
- Write the name of your submission in the Submission Title box. Click Browse next to the Submission File to select the file you would like to upload. Then click Upload and Review.
- Review your submission and click Submit to Turnitin.
- You should now see the Assignment Dashboard where you can view your Similarity Report.
For more information on Turnitin visit the Feedback Studio site for an in-depth guide to additional student features.