Here is how to add a Schedule or Course Outline directly to your Course Syllabus:
1. Click on “Course Syllabus” (1).
2. Select “Syllabus” (2) to open a dropdown menu in the horizontal sidebar.
3. Click “Edit” (3).
Adding a Schedule Section
First, you add the "Schedule" section to your Syllabus. If you don't see "Schedule+" in this location, don't worry. You probably already have a Schedule section in your Syllabus.
1. Click "Schedule+" to the right of the Syllabus' title.
2. Add general notes about your Syllabus if you wish. Click Save to create a Schedule section.
3. Once you click "Save," the screen will scroll to the bottom. Here, you will see your Schedule section (3).
Add a Schedule Entry
1. Click "Schedule Entry+"
2. Enter the following information: When (2); Topic (3); and Notes (4). Click "Save" (5).
3. See the Schedule Entry is now ready! Click the individual pencil icon to edit it (6). Click the "X" mark to delete it (7). Click "Schedule+" to add another Schedule Entry (8).
In future iterations of this course, your Course Syllabus information can be ported over. Just be sure to edit your information for the new course!
You can edit the entire Schedule section of your Course Syllabus.