Here is how you download, or save, a PDF copy of your Course Syllabus.
Before you begin, make sure your screen size (browser window) is maximized. If it is not, the option to edit your syllabus may be hidden.
Access the Print Menu
1. Click on “Course Syllabus” (1).
2. Select “Syllabus” (2) to open a dropdown menu in the horizontal sidebar.
3. Click “Print” (3).
Save as PDF
These screenshots are from the Google Chrome browser application. The look may be different with another browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox.
1. Change the Destination of the Print Job.
2. Select "Save as PDF" from Local Destinations.
3. Click "Save." Your browser will open a window to Save the file as a PDF to your computer.