Here are a few simple tips on preparing your presentation and configuring your recording space:
- Use Less Text
- Pair Text with related images or graphics
- Leave empty space in the lower-right of your slides
Lighting and Sound
- Have the light source in front of you
- Face webcam or camera at eye level
- Place microphone close to your mouth. An external USB microphone is preferred
- Plan for a short video: 1-5 minutes
- Increase the video Quality Settings in the Panopto Recorder
- For Windows, use the dropdown menu on the left side of the recorder and select "High" or "Ultra" instead of "Standard"
- For Mac, click on Panopto in the top menu bar and then click on Preferences. From there use the dropdown menus to choose "High" or "Ultra" quality
For more information, click the attached PDF guide below.