Content Pages present your materials in context. These materials can be text, files, images, links, and multimedia (videos, audio etc.), to name just a few types.
Create a Content Page
1. Choose a Module. Click “+” (1).
2. Click the selection box for a dropdown menu (2). Click “Content Page” (3).
3. Click “[New Page]” (4). Then, you can enter the “Page Name” (5) below. Click “Add Item” (6).
Edit a Content Page
1. In the Modules section, click the title of the content page to enter the page.
2. Click the “Edit” button.
3. Now, the Rich Content Editor is available. Move your cursor to the body of the editor (3). Introduce your Materials with context, such as an introduction or request to view the material.
- You may continue to type or paste your text
- A file is not required. You may add a file using the Files tab of the right sidebar (4). If you don't see it, try maximizing your window.
Don't forget to "Save"! (5).