When you enter an Adobe Connect meeting, you can automatically hear the audio from the conference. However, this does not mean that other participants can hear or see you!
Here are the steps to connect your audio input:
1. Enter an Adobe Connect Meeting. Click the drop-down triangle next to the microphone icon (1)
2. Select your Audio input source (2).
3. Now you are ready to connect your Audio. Click “Connect My Audio” in the drop-down menu (3).
4. The microphone icon is now green and has a wave to indicate your audio is being transmitted.
Here is how you connect your webcam!
1. Enter an Adobe Connect Meeting. Click the drop-down triangle next to the webcam icon (1).
2. If you have one webcam, simply click “Start My Webcam” (2).
3. The webcam icon is green, but there is another step for your webcam is shared. In the dropdown menu, click “Start Sharing” (3). Now, participants can see you!