About Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing tool that allows instructors and students to synchronously meet online. This tool is fully integrated in Canvas and it is accessible by clicking on Conference Room in your course navigation menu.
Play the video below to learn more about getting started with Adobe Connect.
Approaches to Using Web Conferences
Web Conferencing can improve student outcomes by promoting a sense of community. Take a look at some approaches to using web conferences and whether any of these would work for your course.
Test Adobe Connect with your computer hardware:
How-tos and Troubleshooting
- Sync Users (Add Missing Students to Adobe Connect)
- How to Enter an Adobe Connect Conference Room or Study Group
- How to create an Adobe Connect Conference room
- How to record a conference meeting
- How to connect and control your audio and webcam
- How to share your screen
- How students might engage with the tool (e.g. hand raising)
- How to share a document
- How to set up a poll
- Best practices and tips for effective web conferences
- Technical Requirements